Why Become a Member of the NPBPA?
Increase Your Visibility & Participation in our Community
Become an active member of the New Providence Business & Professional Association. Standard dues are only $125.00 for a year, or .34 cents a day – and the goodwill you can create for your business by getting involved is priceless!
Join the New Providence Business & Professional Association and make it part of your marketing strategy today.
Member Benefits Include:
- Opportunity to meet and get to know other business and professional organizations in the community.
- Access to your information and website thru the Borough web site.
- Listing in our online Member Directory with link to your website.
- Complimentary online ad in the “NPBPA Around Town” section of this website with link to your website and social media.
- Opportunity to showcase your organization to other members.
- Advertising channel to reach local residents through distribution of membership directory.
- Opportunity to meet local residents through participation in locally sponsored events.
- Recognition for contributions to the community making New Providence a better place to live and work.
- Enhanced communication with local government organizations.
- Tax deductible dues.
- Ability to use the organization as a local branding element in marketing materials.
- Access to the resources of member organizations.
Already an active* member?
Do you have a complimentary NPBPA Around Town ad for your business yet?
Check out the NPBPA Around Town section of this site to browse our member ads. To submit your add, email the following details to our webmasters:
- Company name
- Business category
- Company logo
- A paragraph or two about your business
- Contact information
- Website and social media accounts
Remember, cross-linking your website with ours benefits website search engine results for both websites for greater online visibility!
*Note: The NPBPA member directory and online ads are complimentary for active members of the organization. Memberships are paid annually, and ads are approved based on our current list of paid dues.