Increase Your Visibility & Participation in our Community
As a business owner in New Providence, or perhaps one looking to open or relocate your business to New Providence, we invite you to join New Providence Business.
Standard dues are only $125.00 for a year, or .34 cents a day – and the goodwill you can create for your business by getting involved is immeasurable!
Join the New Providence Business and make it part of your marketing strategy today.
Member Benefits Include:
- Opportunity to meet and get to know other business and professional organizations in the community.
- Access to your information and website thru the Borough web site.
- Complimentary online ad in the “Business & Services Directory” section of this website with logo and link to your website.
- EXCLUSIVE opportunity to have your business included in the Lantern Hill Business Directory that will be distributed to all new Lantern Hill residents! (Only available to Business Community members). Submit your business information for the Lantern Hill business Directory.
- Opportunity to showcase your organization to other members.
- Advertising channel to reach local residents through distribution of membership directory.
- Opportunity to meet local residents through participation in locally sponsored events.
- Recognition for contributions to the community making New Providence a better place to live and work.
- Enhanced communication with local government organizations.
- Tax deductible dues.
- Ability to use the organization as a local branding element in marketing materials.
- Access to the resources of member organizations.
Already an active* member?
- Company name
- Business category
- Company logo
- A paragraph or two about your business
- Contact information
- Contact email address
- Website and social media accounts
Remember, cross-linking your website with ours benefits website search engine results for both websites for greater online visibility!
*Note: The New Providence Business member directory and online ads are complimentary for active members of the organization. Memberships are paid annually, and ads are approved based on our current list of paid dues.